Join now

Long term visit pass - statutory declaration (Singapore)

Hi all

I am hoping to apply for the LTVP within the next week or so and as part of this I will need to submit a statutory declaration of common law relationship. Typically this would come from my high commission, however when i emailed them about this their automated response was that they'd had written confirmation from MOM that I wouldn't need to submit this, however since checking with MOM, it turns out, i do need it :-s

I will need to put together a statutory declaration and have it signed and notarised by a solicitor in Singapore. So I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for solicitors to use for this purpose?

Many thanks


Singapore Forum