Join now

Super easy self storage w/home pickup & delivery (Singapore)

Views

Hey- wanted to share a super easy storage service I stumbled upon in Singapore that beats trying to lug stuff to a storage unit on your own.

I needed a place to store some of my winter gear as well as a few shoes since my place here in Singapore hardly holds a thing. Anyway, I found this place called Vault Dragon. They came to my apartment, brought the storage containers for my stuff & I was able to load it up right there and send it back with them to their storage facility. Honestly, it was ridiculously easy and I have little patience for these kind of tasks.

The guys were on time, professional, and easy to work with. The whole process was simple and I didn't even have to speak to someone (which is something that drives me nuts here in Singapore). I booked the pickup time and everything through Vault Dragon's mobile app... that was it!

Anyway, as someone who works in the sales world, I have an appreciation for good customer service and always try to pass it along so if you're looking for an easy way to store your overflow stuff, I'd highly recommend Vault Dragon. Everything is stored in locked containers in a temp-controlled unit so there's nothing to worry about.

Protected content

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners