Join now

STEM AKTIVITIES FOR KIDS OF EXPAT PARENTS (Sofia)

Hey Guys,
My name is Dimitar and I am looking for expat parents of English-speaking kids.
I am one of the partners of the first and leading coding for kids’ academy in Sofia and Bulgaria – MindHub
Protected content
A couple of weeks ago, during an event I took part in, a foreigner asked me if I could organize a course for theirs and fellow kids into English language. In this case the kids would be on a different age so that might be a bit of a challenge. So, I explored a bit more into this matter and decided to share with the local expat community here is Sofia. I need to have at least Protected content but no more than 10 in a similar age group Protected content , 8-9, Protected content that I can organize a well working group.

- So, what is it about?
- Coding for Kids in Sofia πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸŽ‰
- What can we do for your children?
- Prepare them for the future πŸŽ“πŸ†

Imagine your child thriving in the ever-changing world 🌎.
Imagine your child having the skills to think critically 🧠, solve problems creatively πŸ’‘, and work collaboratively 🀝.
Imagine your child being prepared for any challenge that comes their way πŸ’ͺ.

This is the power of coding πŸ’»πŸ“±.

What I can suggest is the MindHub Slatina's coding classes for kids ages Protected content Sofia. The classes are taught in English by experienced and passionate instructors with a positive attitude towards children. We teach kids the basics of programming, including how to create and code their simple own games, apps, and websites at later stages. We believe that coding is an essential skill for all kids to learn, regardless of their future career aspirations. It teaches them how to think critically, solve problems creatively, and work collaboratively.

We can now offer to your attention classes in English language for kids aged 6- to 11-year-old. Classes would be once a week, mainly weekends for Protected content including a short break in-between. Preferably at our own premises in Geo Milev neighborhood in Sofia.
Follow the links below where you will see our exact location, website to learn more about us and our coding classes for kids:

You can also reach me by
Phone, viber, and WhatsApp at Protected content ,
or e-mail me at: Protected content

Visit About us: Protected content
and our Curriculum: Protected content
to learn more about us.

Our exact location: Protected content

Find Us at facebook: Protected content

Sofia Forum

Our Global Partners