Join now
Log in Join

Document translations (Sydney)

Hello everyone!
I am trying to understand if I can be considered an eligible student for a PhD coursework and I am looking for a legally recognized office for the translation of my Italian certificates (I have a MA certificate). Can you help me finding a good Academic Registrar's Office for Sydney University?

Thank you very much everyone!

Sydney Forum