Career Networking (Tallinn)
It's time to wake this forum up... :)
I am finishing 3-years of work here in Estonia and am now considering future career options, either as a direct employee or a consultant.
If you know anyone here who might have an interest in my skills, or have some relevant contacts, then please feel free to forward this letter.
My primary interests include:
- Business Development
(Acquisition Negotiations, Sales, Trade Show Representation)
- Strategic Planning
- Management Consulting / Small Business Consulting
- Brand Management
- Teaching & Training
- Cross-cultural issues
(Cross-cultural Negotiations, Cross-cultural Communications, Cross-cultural Relations, etc.).
Note: I also have a background in Aviation and Aerospace Engineering (primarily developmental flight-testing of aircraft and missiles). While I have not been active lately, there seems to be a shortage of talent in the industry, so any related opportunities in Aviation or Engineering Management might also be appropriate.
My background is available at Protected content . I have also outlined a brief summary below. I will gladly forward detailed resumes to anyone who expresses an interest. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your consideration.
---------------------- Protected content
- Sales and marketing manager for PW Partners consulting firm
* Captured their largest international clients
- Led successful acquisition negotiations in Estonia for A-Katsastus
(largest private auto inspection company in Northern Europe)
- Developed and executed successful market entry strategy for Action Performance
* Introduced their FMCG brands across Europe
- Purchasing/Category Management Director for Rimi--largest retailer in Baltic States
- Re-launched defunct radio station
- Published and promoted new book about the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S
- Master of International Management from Thunderbird
* Rated #1 school for International Business
--- Protected content
* Concentrations in Marketing and Brand Management
- Master of Business Administration
* Concentrations in Small Business Consulting and Engineering Management
- Skilled networker with an extensive array of professional and personal contacts
- Excellent communicator with effective cross-cultural relationship-building skills
- Proven negotiator with experience in purchasing, selling, and acquisition
- Personal commitment to continuous improvement
- Language skills include English, German, French, Estonian, Russian, Dutch, Lithuanian, and Farsi (Persian), et al.