Join now

How to do the Wednesday April 8th meetup (Tallinn)

Hello dear InterNations friends,

so, I've made a placeholder event here (and some people have signed up or commented before they're invited, cool! :-) ):

Protected content

Anyway, let's at least not move the date, too many currently approve of middle-of-the-week thing, but that should not discourage others from getting together also at other times. Hey, I meet friends every now and then as well, you're free to coordinate it through InterNations!

We want to decide a good place to have it, the Scala City was cool but a bit pricey, out of the way and left people hungry. So let's pick something in the city you actually like, please give suggestions!

If possible, I would veto the places which already have meetups, i.e. Hell Hunt and Bayeri Kelder, but someone mentioned Vapiano, which I think is a tad pricey but not bad and possibly very nice after work. What do you think?

Anyway, then for what do do - of course people should feel free to discuss whatever, but I know that I would love to huddle over a google map and discuss cool places in Estonia with everyone. Also I will bring my movie collection for Luis and Victor :-)

There is a map of Estonia with interesting places I put together for my family, feel free to check it out, and then of course there's the InterNations POI database as well:

Protected content

Protected content

Take care, and let's do this thing!

Best regards
CJ

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Tallinn Forum