Join now
Log in Join

Employing Limited Company Contractors (Trinidad & Tobago)

Hi All

I'm looking to employ Limited Company Contractors (Locals) within the Marine / Oil and Gas industry in T&T. Whilst they will be subject to Tax payments etc. for their companies, what is the requirement for my company i.e. Do I need to declare any WT or other tax / social payments to the government for my company as the 'Non PAYE Employer' , Any general guidance or contacts for assistance welcome.

Trinidad & Tobago Forum