Sci-Techknofest 2011 - May 2 - 15th 2011 (Trinidad & Tobago)
Great event if you have kids.
Venue: National Science Centre, Churchill Roosevelt Highway, D'Abadie
Interactive exhibits and performances that can change you world. This year's science festival will be the most exciting one yet!
* create and record music
* interact with holograms, 3D and gesture recognition
* generate eco-friendly electricity
* train your brain and develop your creativity
* food solutions that save money and our environment
* prepare for a raging planet and disaster proof your world
* the power of the super small
* star performances in the TechKno Theatre
Admission: Adults - $20; Kids Protected content Kids 7 and under: FREE
Opening Hrs: Mon-Thu: 9am-5pm; Fridays: 4pm-6pm; Sat to Sun: 11am-1pm
Tickets available from Knowledge Zone - The Falls at Westmall, Movietowne, Ellerslie Plaza, Trincity Mall, Price Plaza
NIHERST Protected content Road, St. Clair, Port of Spain