Living in Uruguay, from Italy
"I have lived in many countries before, and now I like sharing my experience as an expat with members of the Quito Community."
Living in Uruguay, from Sweden
"It's all about finding more expats in Uruguay and beyond to build a network -- InterNations makes it happen. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Uruguay
- Join our community and get to know members of Uruguay’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Uruguayan expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Montevideo, Salto and many other regions
InterNations – Uniting Chinese living in Uruguay
Would you like to get in touch with other Chinese in Uruguay? Are you in need of help and advice from your Chinese compatriots? Or would you like to join other Chinese expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the Northern Interior, characterized by local Gaucho culture?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Uruguay or are still living in China and planning your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Uruguay offers everything you need: Established in 2007, our trusted community soon became the leading platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Chinese expats in Uruguay, coming from all corners of China - from Shanghai, over Beijing to Guangzhou.
Fellow Chinese in Uruguay
Find Tips and Advice on Uruguay from Chinese Expats
Of course, expat living in Uruguay is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Chinese is an essential part of expat life and helps getting accustomed to the Uruguayan way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Chinese in Uruguay, residing in Montevideo, Chuy, Salto and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Chinese in Montevideo.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your native language, discover where to shop for Chinese food or discuss your favorite sports team's latest match, become a member of the Uruguayan InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from China in Uruguay.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Uruguay Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a babysitter fluent in your native tongue for your children or where to get Peking duck & hot pot in Chuy.
- Search the InterNations Places database for Uruguay to get information on institutions from your home country, including the Chinese embassy.
From the Northern Interior, characterized by local Gaucho culture to Rio de La Plata, with its old colonial magnificence, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Chinese expats in Uruguay.
Join Our Expat Activities and Mingle with Fellow Chinese in Uruguay
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Uruguay. Our get-togethers are very diverse and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Uruguayan asado, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Montevideo’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see huge dams on the Rio Negro as well as other beautiful landmarks in Uruguay.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from China and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just sign up and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Ni hao from our Chinese living in Uruguay!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Chinese Expats in Uruguay
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: