Join now

Schools for expat childrenin Valencia City

Hello,

I’m new to this forum and have been offered a job beginning in October of this year. My husband and I have 2 children (aged 2) and before we move over to Valencia I wanted to be sure about their education choices. In the UK they go to nursery, so we would like them to go to nursery part-time in Valencia. Also, we do not have the sort of income to afford International schooling, so I was wondering whether anyone knew of state schools in Valencia that have bilingual programmes.

I guess my questions are 1) Are there bilingual nurseries in Valencia City that you would recommend? 2) Does anyone know of state schools in Valencia, with a bilingual programme, that they would recommend for expat children?
3) Can anyone share their experience of having a child in state school in Valencia City? 4) If we ever returned to the UK, would having a Spanish education be incompatible with getting into a British University?

I know there are a lot of questions there, so if anyone has anything to contribute to any of them I’d be grateful to hear.

Thanks in advance

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Valencia Forum