Join now

Alarming bad practices in a Spa (Vienna)

Unfortunately this message is to alarm you about a bad experience a colleague experienced. She did a reservation for a session in a Spa named Mon Corps ( Protected content ), unfortunately for personal issues she was not able to attend. After some very impolite (very impolite from their side, offending even the cultural origin of the person) they threatened her with taking her to court if she does not pay. She should pay even the double of the session that she was not able to get Protected content .

I’m not sure about Austrian regulations about customer service and customer protection. My colleague paid the asked amount in order to avoid further problems. I really think this can be considered as an illegal practice. First of all, they charge the double of the money. Secondly, they should be worried why you did not appear and re-open or reschedule your date or even cancel the date (Maybe charging a fee). They should not offend your cultural origin.

I hope none of you have similar experiences, and hope you will help me sharing this with your friends who go regularly to Spas. According to me, this is literally a theft, and should be denounced. Since is not like that, at least we can alarm people.

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners