Dogs in Vienna
I am thinking of getting a dog - white labrador. We have two kids 4 and 7 years old and I suppose it would be best to have a good training for the dog, since a small puppies, but big in size can be quite strong and wild.
I have no idea how life with a dog in Vienna would be, where would be possible to go with the dog and kids at the same time.
I have noticed that lot of places for kids does not allow having a dog so I would be very interested to talk with people who have dogs about few issues:
- Where can you go with dogs and kids to play at the same time.
- How do you decide on what the dog should eat
- good veterinarian in Vienna
- meeting other families with dogs
- and not on the last place, how should we search to find a small baby labrador which might insure in some ways that the dog is in a good health. What are the best ways?
- if you know any websites with info. about dogs that you like, I would very much appreciate any information.
You are welcome to write me here or by email; Protected content