Join now

Individual German Sessions in Vienna

I am the Founder of Academy of Multiple Intelligences, offering goal-oriented INDIVIDUAL GERMAN SESSIONS online & in-person (near main train station - Hauptbahnhof Wien). Below I am leaving some information about methodology, myself, flexible schedule and rates.

ABOUT METHODOLOGY AND CONCEPT:
Why INDIVIDUAL German classes bring better results than group lessons? My methodology is based on individual and complex approach. Each of us is a unique creature with a unique mixture of different intelligences, experiences and cultural background, with different skills, abilities, goals and wishes, therefore we all learn, remember and focus in a different way. These are few of the reasons why my individually created programme and methods help my students to identify their own unique most productive ways of learning, logically implementing their knowledge, as well as benefit from it in the real life situations as of very first class. Beside learning and improving your German grammar, syntax, phonetics, new vocabulary and gaining advanced speaking skills, during the sessions you will discover more about what type of learner you are as well as what productive planning and efficient ways of improvement suits your personality and life style.

ABOUT ME:
My educational background includes a Bachelor’s in German Philology and Education Psychology at pedagogical university. My methodology is based on psychological aspects such as: multiple intelligences, brain work, memory capacity, focus, daily life associations and motivation aspects. I have used my 17 years professional teaching experiences to create psychologically - educational concepts of developing received information into the long-term lasting knowledge.

FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE:
Learn whenever you are available. Classes are individual with the flexible schedule using individually tailored material in order to meet your needs and achieve your specific goals. Cannot attend your scheduled sessions? No problem! Just let me know 24 hours before the session, and your session will be rescheduled to the next suitable and available for you day and time.

I would be glad to offer to discuss your goals, level, questions and further details in a FREE DISCOVERY session on Zoom or face to face in order to clarify all the open items.

PRICE STRUCTURE:
There are different packages depends on your needs and budget. Take a package and pay less, since learning German is a process. I offer additional special discounts for consistent students as a reward for the amazing commitment to their own goals. You will find more information on my website:
Protected content

TESTIMONIALS:
In case you would like to review some feedback and testimonials of my students, you can do it on Academy of Multiple Intelligences Instagram page:
Protected content

Or on my website here:
Protected content

Look forward to your feedback and availability for the free discovery session.

Regards
Oksana Mark

📧 Protected content

Protected content

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners