Job opportunities in Austria (Vienna)
With headquartered in Sao Pulo, Brazil, Odebrecht Group delivers State-of-Art engineering solutions to Clients in the field of Construction, Petrochemical, Sugar and Alcohol. Since Protected content , our ideas have transformed the landscape of professional achievement, creating and developing hundreds of first class entrepreneurs, whose success is based on the adoption of strong values and principles called Odebrecht Entrepreneurial Technology (“TEO”). Odebrecht possesses an excellent reputation and strong brand among large construction companies. Its culture is founded on daily practice of serving Clients and producing social and economic richness, mutual trust and respect among employees, and ethical business practices.
With annual revenue exceeding $17 billion, Odebrecht consistently delivers strong financial performance and market leadership. More than 50,000 global employees form a strong community with a world of opportunities to learn and contribute.
Job opportunity: Procurement Manager
The successful candidate will manage Sourcing Projects, which includes supplier identification; qualification; selection and retention; supplier management and development; engineering alternatives; and risk management and regulatory requirements. You will assure the development and implementation of sourcing strategies and plans designed to reduce the total cost of ownership as well as developing and implementing best practice strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in operations research, civil, process, mechanical or electrical engineering desired with 10 or more years sourcing experience. Masters degree a plus.
• Previous experience with Indirect Spend categories including travel, transportation and professional services is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of international sourcing, logistics, category management experience, broad base of commodity experience; regulatory knowledge including knowledge of emerging regulations; global supplier quality experience; construction projects exposure; process knowledge; supplier, industry and market research and benchmarking.
• Strong knowledge of international sourcing, logistics, category management experience, broad base of commodity experience; regulatory knowledge including knowledge of emerging regulations; global supplier quality experience; construction projects exposure; process knowledge; supplier, industry and market research and benchmarking.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical abilities and research skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills including interpersonal relationship building, team facilitation,
coaching and mentoring, performance management and positive reinforcement.
• Certified quality auditor, six sigma and/or lean training desired but not required.
If interested, please send your CV to Protected content