Join now

Niederlassungsbewilligung - Angehöriger (Vienna)

Hi everyone! This is my first post here.
I would like to ask for some feedback on my issue with permit for my wife.
Me and my daughter are EU citizen, but my wife is not from Europe.
We are now moving to Austria.
I have explained the situation at the local district authority in Austria and they gave me a form for me and my daughter - "Antrag auf Anmeldebescheinigung (EWR Burger), which seems to be correct.
However they gave me another form for my wife - "Niederlassungsbewilligung – Angehöriger", which from what I understand, does not allow her to work in Austria, which doesn't seem right.
Does anyone have experience applying as a spouse of EU Citizen?
Many thanks!

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners