Join now

Night about town : Event report (Vilnius)

Views

Hello fellow InterNations - Vilnius members.

We had a fun meet up at the SkyBar, Radisson Blu - Vilnius this last Saturday. We had people from Sweden, ireland, Belgium, UK, US and of course Lithuania.

High spirits, banter and red bull were the key ingredients as we started the evening at 9:30pm. We had the pleasure of having the Beauty and Brains dynamic duo of "Sundance and Butch" join us.

After enjoying the Sky-bar, we drew out the maps and decided to check out the Vilnius night life. We left at 11:30pm from Skybar towards the Old Town.

We engaged a taxi, whose driver was really keen on taking us to a strip club. He sang praises of the strip club, offered us cards with pictures, even offered us a "free ride" if we went there. We declined.

We visited some nice clubs with hard to pronounce names on streets with even harder to pronounce (and remember) names. It was classy, well heeled and we were having a good time. And one thing about Vilnius night life: it is super cheap! Champagne is just 10 litas, a fruit juice is 7 litas.

We decided to end the evening at the Pabo Latino in Old Town.

Butch and Sundance impressed us with their Salsa skills and charm with the beautiful ladies Vilnius is famous for.

I finally decided to call it a night, but our group mates were still dancing and having fun when I left.

I sincerely hope that in our next event, we will attract more people to join us, and we will make this a regular monthly feature!

Sincerely,
Your friendly consul from Vilnius City Internations group.

Vilnius Forum

Our Global Partners