Join now

Nice and cozy apartment for rent in Warsaw

Dear Friends,
I have a nice and cozy apartment located in a very comfortable and prestigious location in Warsaw close to most visited attractions like Museum of Jewish History POLIN, The Old Town City, Zoo Garden across the Vistula river, many monuments and historic sites but also Westfield Arkadia Shopping Mall with many options for leisure.

The apartment is overlooking peaceful courtyard wuth banks and lots of plants and an enormous chestnut tree so that You can keep privacy even without curtains:)

Apartment is ready to host you for days, weeks or months without unnecessary agreements and additional costs.
Both the kitchen ad the bathroom are fully equipped and the rooms are furnished.
If You need any specific items please give me the list before and I take care of it:)

If You might have any special requests I could consider it and agree for some additional services.

There's broadband Internet access. No TV screen but instead good audio-set with speakers and lots of books and magazines about travels.

In case of booking for more days or coming back sooner or later the price is negotiable. I can also offer a special discount for expats while they want to stay here in Warsaw and look around :-).
The flat is 53m2 with two rooms, two beds and a desk if You want to work or study books.

In case of any question please contact me directly via email, sms or mobile and I will provide You with the details.

mobile: Protected content
email: Protected content
address:
Ul. Nalewki 5
Protected content

Best regards,
Alexandra

Warsaw Forum

Our Global Partners