Considering Australia, advice for job hunters
I hope this thread provides you with some helpful advice and tips for searching for roles or contacts through InterNations.
To receive the best response when posting a thread, provide some information to enable members to identify opportunities or members who can assist:
1. Current Role and industry sector
2. Existing role or preferred next step
3. Visa Status is important, some visas carry certain work restrictions
4. Preferred Suburbs or locations
5. Advise if you are currently in Australia or when you expect to arrive.
For more advice on Visas you can visit:
For a list of Registered Recruitment Firms suitable to your requirements:
IT Sector: Protected content
Graduates: Protected content
General Information: Protected content
You may also e-mail me at: Protected content
I may not be able to provide assistance personally, however, I may know a firm who specialise in your market. I will respond as soon as possible.
FYI: This is a free service and not for commercial gain. If I can assist ex-pats to enjoy their stay in Sydney and gain vaulable career experience, my work is done.