Join now
Log in Join

Crockpot from US to Europe with converter?


I want to bring my crockpot from US to Europe and just buy a voltage converter. It only uses Protected content but will run continuously for Protected content when in use.

Has anyone done this or have any suggestions about this?

Thank you!