Economic Downturn Magnitude and Duration Quantitative Study by Riskope, November 2008
Rational and sustainable risk management requires quantitative understanding of the crisis.
• 30% less than 1.5 years (Spring Protected content ,
• 80% less than 3 years (Fall Protected content .
• 10% longer than 6 years (past Protected content
• 20% present situation will persist.
• 25% significant worsening
• 55% critical evolution of disservice
Details available upon request ( Protected content ).
View the results ( Protected content )
These results can help building rational risk management strategies. Contact us.
Franco & Cesar Oboni