Join now

Health Insurance for US Citizen on holiday in US


I'm planning a 5 week trip to the US and am having trouble figuring out who will give me travel insurance that will cover medical costs in case of an emergency. The Australian companies seem to only cover Australian citizens and permanent residents (I'm neither). The U.S. companies want a state of residence and I don't have that either. Anyone dealt with this before? It seems like if you don't have permanent residency in another country there are no health insurance options for travel to the US. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

World Forum