Join now
Log in Join

International-US Tax Professionals


Hello All,

I'm currently working in various places internationally as a independent contractor for a US firm. I am familiar with the Protected content tax break, but have not been able to receive it just yet. I recently rented a business residence in the Ukraine to make my travels somewhat easier and be eligible for such tax incentives. In preparation for the upcoming tax year, I am asking any/all expat Americans for suggestions as to who and what to look for in a CPA specialized in international tax laws.

Can anyone refer me to this type of professional?


Clinton Farah

World Forum