DMS, the French leader in mystery shopping, is recruiting mystery shoppers to assess beauty assistants’ quality of care, advice and service in luxury cosmetics duty free shops in airports around the world.
- We are looking for travelers (Men and women) who will have a few minutes to spend in the Duty Free stores before their flights.
- Some destinations are only applicable to women but this may vary.
- You will have to observe the point of sale, ask a few mandatory questions and fill in 2 questionnaires about your experience.
- You have a purchase in the Duty Free Store reimbursed up to 60€
- For some visits the purchase is mandatory in a specific universe: fragrance / skincare or make up, and for some others you are free to buy anything in the Duty Free store.
- You will be reimbursed once you have filled out your questionnaires and scanned your receipt.
Travelers wanted especially in the following cities:
• Aruba – International Terminal
• Cancun – Terminal 3
• Los Angeles – LAX international Terminal, Terminal 2
• Miami – Terminal J
• Mexico – Benito Juarez Terminal 1, Terminal 2
• Montreal – International Terminal
• New Jersey – Newark Terminal C
• New York – JFK Terminal 1, Terminal 7, Terminal 8
• Portland – Concourse C, Concourse B
• Rio de Janeiro – Terminal 1
• San Francisco – SFO International Terminal G, Terminal 2
• Sao Paulo – GRU terminal 1, Terminal 2
• Toronto – Terminal 1
• Vancouver – International Terminal
If you are traveling soon, you may be eligible.
Tell us the date and destination of your travels.
It’s free, fast and without any obligation.