Join now

looking for a way to be with husband

I am an India citizen and I got married to a Belgian national in a Hindu Arya Samaj Hindu wedding but our wedding was not registered in court because we didn't have no objection certificate and now the Embassy of Belgium have rejected the NOC, i want to be with my husband
what are legal options available ?
Can i apply for the visa

World Forum

Our Global Partners