Looking for Senior Business Analyst - Chile
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst Native English for an international company located in Viña del Mar, named Evalueserve.
Evalueserve is a global specialist in knowledge processes, that is located in China, India, Romania, United States, and as well in Viña del Mar, Chile. For more information about our company, please visit: Protected content
Please see below for more information about the job position:
- Conduct research (Secondary) using relevant and qualified sources
- Conduct data analysis to support research requests provided by the client
- Work would involve conducting short-term research on markets, companies, and industries, for a global management consulting company
- Clarify request objectives with manager/group manager, as well as with requestors, ensuring superior customer service standards throughout all interactions
- Structure deliverables as per client’s need
- Identify practical, timely and sometimes innovative research approaches; as needed
- Evaluate data quality/accuracy before each delivery
- Develop deep expertise in specialized research tools, databases and sources
- Consistently follow quality processes/practices
Providing high-quality customer service:
- Help ensuring that requestors have a good experience when working with the team
- Engage in basic operational communications (along with the team manager or group manager) to understand our client’s requirements, propose research approaches, and manage their expectations, as required.
Supporting continuous improvement in the team:
- Working with the team to quickly implement best practices based on client’s feedback, so that the team is closely aligned with their research requirements and quality expectations
- Work with the team to share research best practices and an understanding of our clients’ research requirements
- Help identifying training needs and process improvement areas that will lead to a more effective and efficient service
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from reputed universities, preferable in business or international business.
- Master’s Degree would be an additional advantage
- 1.5-4 years of advanced research experience (experience on secondary research required, advantage if there is Rapid Research experience)
- Extensive and deep experience using databases (e.g Factiva, Orbis, Profound, Bloomberg, ThomsonOne, Alacra, Capital IQ, OneSource, EIU)
- Ability to understand the consulting business environment, language, and processes
- Experience in quality checking processes
- Experience on client-facing interactions / Strong client relationship management skills
- Experience of working in an international/multicultural environment would be desirable
- Native English speaker, with experience using English in a business/professional context (written and spoken, a must)
- Proficiency in MS Office
If you are interested in working for Evalueserve, and you are living in Viña del Mar, or you have no problems moving to Viña del Mar, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: Protected content .