Mar 2nd Webinar - Working Internationally
Tuesday, March 2, Protected content PM - 5:00 PM CET
Register now for this Complimentary Webinar.
Our work is becoming increasingly international. Having to work on a global scale bears particular challenges. This webinar helps you identify these and presents best practices on how to deal with them.
In this interactive webinar you will learn:
• About the results of a survey with international top managers
• What the 3 top challenges of working internationally are
• Best practices on how to deal with the tension of centralization and decentralization, how to lead distant teams and how to implement change across borders.
Who is this webinar for?
• Senior managers in international positions, having international responsibilities
• Business unit heads having to implement strategies globally
• Managers working in internal communication, strategy, OD, change, internal consulting
• Virtual team leaders
• Everybody who’s work is international
Attendance bonus: Every attendee will receive access to additional materials on a world wide survey on working internationally and doing business internationally.