Moving to Johor bahru
I have been offered a job in Johor Bahru which would be based in Pasir Gudang.
Wondering if anyone can give some advice on what it is like to live there.
We are a young family my wife and i are 32 and have a 8 month old son.
If we did not have our son we would not question the move, but wonder if anyone in a similar situation can advise on the following;
- Medical and Hospital services, what are they like? are good GP's easy to come by?
- Pollution, is Johor a clean place or is it the stereo typical asia of heavy smog etc?
- What is the expat community like? would it be easy for my wife and son to meet other people in a similar situation?
- is there good accomodation available, i.e. nice views, clean, safe, affodable?
- is there simple things to do such as go for nice walks, picnics, etc, is there parks for children?
Any advice would be much appreciated.