Join now

need HELP with work visa for US citizen!

Hi! I'm a music teacher and need to get a work visa after being hired at a school part time. I'm mostly a musician/singer and I know I don't need a work visa when performing as a singer, but i want to stay here for a year and need to get my work visa in order to teach. WHAT ELSE do i need in order to get the visa besides the application? Someone said something about a residency card? please help! I'm doing research but wonder if anyone has experience in this.

World Forum

Our Global Partners