Networking during your business trips?
I have developed trip2B, the tool for networking during your business trips:
Do you sometimes go on business trip?
Did you ever end up eating alone in the hotel restaurant
or do you prefer to order room service?
Why not take advantage of your time to
* Network with other interesting professionals on business trip?
* Meet potential clients or suppliers?
* Meet a potential future employer or headhunter?
* Or to reconnect with old friends or colleagues?
All you have to do is indicate where and when you will be available.
trip2B the provides a list of other professionals on business trip:
* At the same moment as you
* In your neighbourhood
Please let me know what you think about trip2B. Thanks!