Join now

Options for US Taxpayers with Unreported Income

Many US citizens with foreign financial interests feel stuck. They haven't been reporting all their income and accounts, and now they either have to wait for their foreign banks to report them to the IRS under FATCA, or to report themselves and face stiff penalties.

Aren't there any better options?

In fact, there are. The IRS offers four. Protected content

World Forum

Our Global Partners