Join now
Log in Join


any information usefull to me travelling in phillippines.

one question is if i can use uk electrical equipment there, and if i do is it necessary to have some kind of plug adaptor. for example in uk we have a 3 pin plug but in a lot of european countries they use a 2 pin plug. therefore if i want to use uk equipment in a 2 pin i have too plug in a plug adaptor into a european wall socket then insert the uk plug for equipment into this. for uk and european members they will know about this situation however non european`s may not be familiar with the european method. thank you for your time

World Forum