Join now

Study & Travel in China

Hi everyone,

If you're interested in applying for a language course and/or pursuing degree courses at one of Chinese universities, you should definitely check out the opportunity given by EduPRC - an association of Chinese universities. By participating in their Summer Study Tour at four universities (Nanjing, Qingdao, Yancheng, Zhenjiang), you can check out the universities and meet the staff, you will also be able to check the scholarship opportunities directly with them.

More info about the program: Protected content

World Forum