Vienna or Brussels?
I need your help :). My next move will certainly bring me to one of these two cities. After Argentina & Madrid for exchanges, Amsterdam & Munich for Internships, this time it will be for my first job (and technically to follow my girlfriend ^^). She actually has the choice of masters in Brussels or Vienna. What would you advice?
My main questions are, as for all expats:
- Where is it easier to find a job? (in marketing, or any international business branch, knowing that I speak French+English+Spanish and a bit of German)
- Where is it easier to find an appartment for two (moneywise and regarding the market)
- Where is the life less expensive?
- Which city is better to live in?
- Anything else, feel free to tell me :).
Thanks in advance,