Living in Accra | from USA
"Sharing expat experiences about Accra and the way of life in Ghana was really helpful to me. Thanks to InterNations!"
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Accra | from Finland
"Finding work in Ghana is not easy for an expat woman. InterNations members helped me get involved in a charity project."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Accra
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Accra expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Accra
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Accra
Grüezi to all Swiss in Accra! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Accra? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Accra will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Accra. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Accra Posted:
I saw him several times at the Accra Mall around the Restaurants, but lucky enough I did not believ...
Good idea, count me in.
Hello Yulia, if you haven't found what you are looking for, contact PMMC (precious mineral and m...
Fellow Swiss in Accra
Swiss Expats in Accra share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Accra exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Ghanaian metropolis district.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Accra’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Accra.
- Use the Expat Guide for Accra to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Accra at our Events
Our community in Accra is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Dela-Amanda Gadzekpo and Margarita Ksenia Tarabrina, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Accra’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the rainforest canopy walk in Kakum National Park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ghana in Accra as well as Swiss in Ghana nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Accra!