Living in Accra, from USA
"Sharing expat experiences about Accra and the way of life in Ghana was really helpful to me. Thanks to InterNations!"
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Accra, from Finland
"Finding work in Ghana is not easy for an expat woman. InterNations members helped me get involved in a charity project."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Accra
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Accra expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Accra
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Accra
Hallå to all Swedish in Accra! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Accra? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Accra your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get köttbullar?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Accra. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Stockholm, Uppsala, Goteborg and all regions of Sweden.
Swedish Expats in Accra Posted:
HI, Im looking for a babysitter for my 3months old baby. Someone who already has experience in a ...
Hi, Im looking for a babysitter for my 3 months old baby. Anyone who can assist? Thanks. Nico...
I will be in Accra between November 16 and 20. WIll there be any interesting events?
Hi Joyshay, Do you know how much they want for rent this 2bedroom house? Thanks BR Matthes
Fellow Swedish in Accra
Swedish Expats in Accra Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Accra are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The Ghanaian metropolis district offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Accra’s Swedish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Accra.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Accra to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Swedish in Accra at Our Events
Our Accra community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Accra’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the forested Ashanti uplands. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Sweden in your local community and meet Swedish in Ghana in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Swedish living in Accra!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: