Ben F. Bagley
Living in Bali | from Great Britain
"The mututal support between InterNations members is really impressive. Glad to be part of it!"
Living in Bali | from Canada
"Coming from Montreal/Canada, I was searching for a French-speaking housekeeper. Advice from other Bali expats helped me to find the right person."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Bali
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bali expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bali
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Bali
Bienvenue to all French in Bali! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Bali? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Bali will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bali. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Bali
French Expats in Bali share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Bali exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Bali Dwipa Jaya" (Glorious Bali Island).
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bali’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Bali.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bali to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Bali at our Events
Our community in Bali is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Indra Perryman and Kevin Wright, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bali’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore wild and rugged Sumatra. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Indonesia in Bali as well as French in Indonesia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Bali!