Living in Berlin | from Canada
"The good thing about InterNations is that I got to know the expat community in Berlin as well as internationally minded locals."
Anna Maria Osario
Living in Berlin | from Argentina
"Through InterNations I met so many other Argentinean expats in Berlin, which made the transition period really easy for me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Berlin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Berlin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Berlin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Berlin
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Berlin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Berlin? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Berlin will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Berlin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Berlin
Portuguese Expats in Berlin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Berlin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The German Capital.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Berlin’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Berlin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Berlin to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Berlin at our Events
Our community in Berlin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Samantha Gable and Barry Baruch, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Berlin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Germany in Berlin as well as Portuguese in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Berlin!