Living in Berlin, from Canada
"The good thing about InterNations is that I got to know the expat community in Berlin as well as internationally minded locals."
Anna Maria Osario
Living in Berlin, from Argentina
"Through InterNations I met so many other Argentinean expats in Berlin, which made the transition period really easy for me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Berlin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Berlin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Berlin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Berlin
Hello to all British in Berlin! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Berlin? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Berlin your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get roast beef?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Berlin. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from London, Cardiff, Glasgow and all regions of the UK.
British Expats in Berlin Posted:
Anyone recommend someone?
Hi all, I'm a journalist currently writing a feature on how British expats in Berlin feel about ...
Hi there, I take clients walking in Charlottenburg and then go into a cafe to do some grammar and r...
Fun project, unfortunately we havea different combination.
If you are organising another one I would be interested in coming, especially if it is not a weeken...
Hi Kathryn, have you heard of American Womens Club, they have recently got a new president who is s...
Fellow British in Berlin
British Expats in Berlin Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, British expats in Berlin are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The German Capital offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Berlin’s British expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Berlin.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Berlin to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with British in Berlin at Our Events
Our Berlin community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Berlin’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow British expats to discover beautiful Bavaria. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from the UK in your local community and meet British in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our British living in Berlin!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
British Expats in Germany
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: