Living in Cairo | from Germany
"Before I moved to Cairo I contacted some local members on InterNations. They gave me some great assistance."
Living in Cairo | from Australia
"Cairo is a bustling metropolis. Through InterNations I met some other expat women. Now we meet on a weekly basis."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Cairo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cairo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cairo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Cairo
Willkommen to all Germans in Cairo! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Cairo? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Cairo will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cairo. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Cairo
German Expats in Cairo share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Cairo exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Victorious City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cairo’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Cairo.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cairo to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Cairo at our Events
Our community in Cairo is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ziad Yamak and stefano borsari, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cairo’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the pyramids at Gizeh. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Egypt in Cairo as well as Germans in Egypt nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Cairo!