InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Cambridge
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cambridge expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cambridge
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Cambridge
Fáilte to all Irish in Cambridge! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Cambridge? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Cambridge will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cambridge. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Cambridge
Irish Expats in Cambridge share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Cambridge exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Cantab", as it is known to its student population.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cambridge’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Cambridge.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cambridge to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Cambridge at our Events
Our community in Cambridge is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Oksana Reivita and Olga Diamant, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cambridge’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UK in Cambridge as well as Irish in UK nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Cambridge!