InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Birmingham
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Birmingham expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Birmingham
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Birmingham
Dia duit to all of our Irish in Birmingham! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Birmingham? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. which bars in Birmingham will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for Irish stew?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Birmingham. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Dublin, Limerick, Cork and all regions of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Birmingham Posted:
Dear members, Do you miss going out for dinner with your friends back home? Would you like to ex...
Hi There, My name is Patsy O'Connor and I am looking to create city based partnerships globally ...
Hi Danny, Birmingham (Brum) is one of the cheaper areas of the UK and I have been living and wor...
Fellow Irish in Birmingham
Irish Expats in Birmingham Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Birmingham exchange experiences and tips to support each other. home of the "Brummies" can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Birmingham’s Irish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Birmingham.
- Use the Expat Guide for Birmingham to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Irish in Birmingham at Our Events
Our community in Birmingham is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Birmingham’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Irish expats to explore the outstanding beauty of the Cotswolds, "the Heart of England". These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ireland in your local community as well as Irish in the UK nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Birmingham!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Irish Expats in the UK
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: