Living in Canberra | from Canada
"Through InterNations, I found a new job here in Canberra! Since then, my wife and I have been really happy with our life here. "
Living in Canberra | from Netherlands
"Canberra is a very isolated city. Thanks to InterNations I met the international community in no time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Canberra
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Canberra expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Canberra
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Canberra
Welcome to all British in Canberra! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Canberra? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Canberra will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Canberra. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Canberra
British Expats in Canberra share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Canberra exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Australia's capital city.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Canberra’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Canberra.
- Use the Expat Guide for Canberra to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Canberra at our Events
Our community in Canberra is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Angus Russell and Rob Ginnivan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Canberra’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore Uluru National Park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Australia in Canberra as well as British in Australia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Canberra!