InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Cologne
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cologne expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cologne
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Cologne
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Cologne! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Cologne? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Cologne Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cologne. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Cologne
Indian Expats in Cologne help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Cologne are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The former Roman settlement of "Colonia Agrippina".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cologne’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Cologne.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cologne to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Cologne at our Events
Our Cologne community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Stephan Bense and Sandra Baukau, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cologne’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Cologne and generally Indians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Cologne!