Living in Houston | from Australia
"A colleague, also an expat, recommended InterNations to me and I can only agree with his recommendation and pass it on."
Living in Houston | from Germany
"I met so many quality people on InterNations, which made it easy to start my new life in Houston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Houston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Houston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Houston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Houston
Fáilte to all Irish in Houston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Houston? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Houston will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Houston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Houston
Irish Expats in Houston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Houston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Space City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Houston’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Houston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Houston to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Houston at our Events
Our community in Houston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, David Steadman and Anne Burgot, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Houston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Houston as well as Irish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Houston!