Ben F. Bagley
Living in Miami | from Great Britain
"I love this city, I really do, but discovering Miami in company of other expats was much more fun than on my own."
Living in Miami | from Brazil
"I am looking forward to the next InterNations Get-together here in Miami. Socializing with other expats from Latin America is always such a great time. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Miami
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Miami expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Miami
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Miami
Hoş geldiniz to all Turkish in Miami! Would you like to meet fellow Turkish expats in Miami? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Turkish, e.g. where in Miami Galatasaray's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for ayran and pide?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Miami. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Turkish expats, hailing from Adana, Bursa, Antalya and all regions of Turkey.
Turkish Expats in Miami Posted:
hi katy, let me if you come down to fort Lauderdale area.
Hello, is your offer still on the market? If so, my contact e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org If not...
Saturday afternoon works better for me. See you all..
Hi Judith I am going to stay in sheraton cable beach resort which is in the nassau, I do not h...
Fellow Turkish in Miami
Turkish Expats in Miami help you with their advice
With InterNations, Turkish expats in Miami are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Magic City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Miami’s Turkish expats and fellow Turkish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Turkish expats in Miami.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Miami to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Turkish embassy or Turkish cultural centre in town.
Mix and mingle with Turkish in Miami at our Events
Our Miami community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Clara Castillo and Tunde Ogunjulugbe, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Miami’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Turkish expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Miami and generally Turkish in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in Miami!