Living in Milan | from France
"With the help of InterNations, my wife and I met a lot of other French expats at the famous aperitivos here in Milan."
Living in Milan | from Netherlands
"The Milan Community of InterNations is just so great: regular events -- several easy-going Ambassadors -- really friendly expat crowd!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Milan
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Milan expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Milan
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Milan
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Milan! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Milan? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Milan Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Milan. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Milan
Russian Expats in Milan help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Milan are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Moral Capital" of Italy, as its inhabitants claim.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Milan’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Milan.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Milan to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Milan at our Events
Our Milan community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Annarebeca Mascolo and Michela Bovolenta, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Milan’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Milan and generally Russians in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Milan!