Living in Paris | from India
"As a new arrival in Paris, InterNations provided me with the chance to get in touch with other Indians and get used to life in Europe faster. "
Living in Paris | from USA
"Meeting people from so many different countries in a convivial atmosphere is what I like best about our expat events in Paris. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Paris
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Paris expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Paris
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Paris
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Paris! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Paris? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Paris F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Paris. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Paris
Spanish Expats in Paris help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Paris are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Light".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Paris’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Paris.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Paris to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Paris at our Events
Our Paris community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Antoni Cordero and isabelle besnier, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Paris’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Paris and generally Spanish in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Paris!