InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Pittsburgh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Pittsburgh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Pittsburgh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Pittsburgh
Bienvenue to all French in Pittsburgh! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Pittsburgh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Pittsburgh FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Pittsburgh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Pittsburgh
French Expats in Pittsburgh help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Pittsburgh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The City of Bridges.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Pittsburgh’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Pittsburgh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Pittsburgh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Pittsburgh at our Events
Our Pittsburgh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Tobias Feisst and Robert Charlesworth, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Pittsburgh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Pittsburgh and generally French in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Pittsburgh!