InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Reading
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Reading expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Reading
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Reading
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Reading! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Reading? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Reading will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Reading. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Reading Posted:
Ola Cristiana, tudo bem? Actually, let's consider Reading being a town. It is a nice one, with a...
Hi Francois, I got to know Nabas Legal (based in London)...Vitoria Nabas, the managing director,...
Hi Stephen, I am Brazilian and will be happy to assist you with your language skills and local cult...
Fellow Brazilians in Reading
Brazilian Expats in Reading share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Reading exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the home of the internationally renowned Reading Festival.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Reading’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Reading.
- Use the Expat Guide for Reading to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Reading at our Events
Our community in Reading is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rogerio Albelo and Jim Kullander, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Reading’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UK in Reading as well as Brazilians in UK nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Reading!