Ben F. Bagley
Living in Rio de Janeiro | from Great Britain
"The offline get-together in Rio really convinced me of InterNations. It is so much more than just an online plattform. "
Living in Rio de Janeiro | from Canada
"What I really like about InterNations? It makes meeting other expat women in a pleasant atmosphere so easy."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Rio de Janeiro
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Rio de Janeiro expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Rio de Janeiro
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Rio de Janeiro
Welkom to all Dutch in Rio de Janeiro! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Rio de Janeiro? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Rio de Janeiro Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Rio de Janeiro. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Rio de Janeiro
Dutch Expats in Rio de Janeiro help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Rio de Janeiro are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Marvellous City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Rio de Janeiro’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Rio de Janeiro.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Rio de Janeiro to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Rio de Janeiro at our Events
Our Rio de Janeiro community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Basia Sikorski and Benedetta Giustozzi, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Rio de Janeiro’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover the Amazonas region. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Brazil in Rio de Janeiro and generally Dutch in Brazil in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Rio de Janeiro!